Home » EXERCISES » Passive Voice Exercises in Hindi » Answer Passive Voice Sentences
01. English is taught to me.
02. Deepawali is celebrated in the month of November.
03. Newspaper is read every day.
04. I am loved by mom.
05. Children are feed by their mom.
06. English is spoken all over the world.
07. A piece of work is being done.
08. A road is being built by the gevernment.
09. I am not loved.
10. Deepawali is not celebrated in December.
11. Hindi is not spoken all over the world.
12. Why is a letter written ?
13. What are the poor fed ?
14. How long is Deepawali celebrated ?
15. Where are white tigers found ?
16. Why are children not taught ?
17. The bell is not being rung by the peon.
18. Is English being taught ?
19. Am I being asked to stay here ?
20. Is cross border terrorism being enhanced ?
21. Why are green trees being cut ?
22. How is computer being operated ?
23. How long are you being troubled ?
24. How much are the children being fed ?
25. How many children are being fed ?
26. Why are these children not being fed ?
27. Why is the car not being driven ?
28. I have been fed.
29. It has been done.
30. It has been done by me.