Home » EXERCISES » Modals Exercises in Hindi 2 » Answer Modals Sentences
01. Rehana can remember this song.
02. Rohan can cross the Ganga river.
03. We can help you.
04. Rinky can speak English.
05. It may rain today.
06. Brother may come tomorrow.
07. India may win the match.
08. Sonam may go to America this month.
09. You may go now.
10. You may sit here.
11. May I come in ?
12. May you please shut the door ?
13. May I use your pen ?
14. May I have a glass of water ?
15. May god help you !
16. May he live long !
17. May he be ruined !
18. May you have a haapy journey !
19. Students should work hard.
20. We should help the poors.
21. We should always speak the truth.
22. We should be good citizens.
23. Everybody should walk in the morning.
24. We must speak the truth.
25. Patients must take medicine in the time.
26. Students must be disciplined.
27. Children must play.
28. We ought to be generous.
29. We ought to be kind to the poor.
30. We ought to serve our country.
31. We ought to help the needy people.
32. We ought to obey our parents.
33. Raju can not swim.
34. Sonam can not speak English.
35. It may not rain tonight.
36. You should not do so.
37. We ought not to deceive anybody.
38. Can you do this work ?
39. Can you write English
40. May it rain today ?
41. Can you not run ?
42. Can you not swim ?
43. Can you not remember it ?
44. May he not go tomorrow ?
45. Should you not speak the truth ?